In the Supercoach Supervision Sessions twelve people per year will get the chance to be mentored by Fiona Jacob.
If you would like to apply to have one of your own client calls featured in a Supercoach Supervision Session, here is what we will need from you:
- An audio recording of a 30-60 minute coaching call.
- At the beginning of the coaching session, please read this statement to your client:
” An audio recording of this call may be used for educational purposes in conjunction with Supercoach Cafe. If selected for use, this recording will not be released to the general public, but will be stored on a US server and be available for members to listen to for ongoing mentoring and education. Can you confirm that you agree to this and are happy to proceed?“
**If a recording is submitted without this statement, it will not be accepted.
Here are the specifics on how this works:
- The Coach (possibly you) records an audio of a coaching call with a client.
- You submit your coaching call to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If selected, you’ll be notified and asked to re-listen to your session a few days before the call
- The week before the live call, the coaching session audio will be sent to the members of the Supercoach Cafe.
- Everyone will be encouraged to listen to the coaching call as if they were a mentor coach.
- On the live Supervision Session:
- First 30 Minutes: Fiona will have a Supervision Session with the coach.
- The Final 30 Minutes: This is an open forum of questions and discussion with the mentor coach. This is your chance to ask Fiona anything around the session, coaching in general, or the inside out understanding.
If you would like to apply to have one of your own client calls featured in a Supercoach Supervision Session, send an email to email@example.com with the Subject: Supercoach Supervision Session